What are the rules and regulation of covid-19 in the cinema?
- Only vaccinated persons can enter the cinema.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when sitting in designated seat and eating.
- Social distancing is to be practiced at all times and in all areas of the cinema.
- Moving to seats other than those in your booking is prohibited
Who is supposed to be with me in the same booking?
- Only members of the same family or household are allowed to be in the same booking, this is to be confirmed upon booking your tickets.
Who is allowed in the cinema?
- Only those who are vaccinated with are allowed in the cinemas. Present your “Immune App” page, if your vaccination status is in green, you are allowed in the cinema. If the vaccination status is in red, you will not be allowed in cinema.
How is Cinescape going to check vaccinated individuals?
- Our staff members will be at the entrance to check your vaccination status on the IMMUNE APP, and crosscheck it with your civil ID. You will need to bring your original civil ID to the cinema and comply with these regulations to enter. No refunds will be given if you do not have these documents with you.
What might happen if I violated the rules and regulations of covid-19 in cinemas?
- Cinescape management reserves the right to force any person to leave the cinema if they do not abide by the cinema’s safety rules and regulations, and tickets to that booking will not be refunded
What is the deference between each movie rating?
- E ( Everyone - open for all ages )
- PG ( Parental Guidance - ages under 13 are required to have parental attendance )
- T ( Teens - Admission only for ages 13 and above )
- 18+ ( Admission only for ages 18 and above )
Are there any places for guests on wheelchair?
Yes, there are places for wheelchairs in all cinema locations (excluding Laila and Plaza). Also guests on wheelchair can have a lifetime free membership with Cinescape.
I forgot my username and password. What can I do?
Enter you e-mail address here and choose how you'd like to retrieve your password.
If you have forgotten your username and password, please contact our Call Center 180-3456 to help you out in retrieving them
How do I recharge my Cinescape Club Card?
You can buy a recharge code from any of our cinemas, or you can recharge it online through our website.
How early can I book a ticket?
Starting from Wednesday of every week, you may book any movie released throughout week.
How can I bookonline ticketsat Cinescape?
After creating your Cinescape account, you canbook tickets online by using your registered, Cinescape Club Card or Bank card.
Can I cancel my online reservation?
Yes, you can cancel your reservation 2 hours before your show starts.
How many tickets can I book online?
You can book up to 10 tickets per time.
How will Cinescape refund me if I cancel my online reservation?
It depends on how your booking was made, if by:
- Credit card: the amount will be credited to your Cinescape account.
- Cinescape Club Card: the amount will be credited back to the Club Card.
How will I know my reservation is successful?
Once your reservation has been successful, a confirmation message will be displayed on yourdevice.
In addition, Cinescape will send SMS and Email confirmation messages to your contact information saved on your Cinescape profile.
How can I collect my tickets after I reserve online?
After your reservation is successful, simply head to the kiosk machine at the location of your booking and follow the easy instructions displayed and enter your booking code, then your ticket/s will be printed.
Can I reserve ticket/s through phone?
If you have a Cinescape club card or any credit card, yes, all you have to do is call 180-3456 and our call center agents will be glad to help.
Can we book a whole cinema theatre?
Of course, you can book any theatre for your birthday parties or meetings, please contact us for more info.
Do you have any other question? Don't hesitate to contact us